Low in Stock!
Lexypexy teethers are safe from all chemicals and toxins. They are made from all natural sustainable maple wood which is rock hard, naturally antibacterial and non splintering. All of the intricate designs are permanently etched into the wood, featuring both the front and back details of the product. Each piece is hand finished, sanded smooth and includes the LexyPexy logo as well as 'Made in NYC'.
- If your teether ever needs a little sprucing just use a fine sanding sheet or a smoothing sponge.
- You can also rinse your teether with water and allow to dry- if it landed or "fell" somewhere we can't even discuss. This may raise the grain of the wood a bit but its nothing a little sanding paper can't fix.
- If you want a little shine you can use your own organic olive oil, Eco friendly beeswax or carnauba wax.
- If for some reason on certain 'cranky' days your child wants to throw it like a projectile missile, ;) we suggest purchasing a toy leash.
- Wood contains grain patterns, making each teethers unique - they are not flaws
For more information, check out this link.